'The safari experience was awesome. Everything
went perfectly as planned to our great satisfaction. I am in love
with Africa. Thank you so much".
Pam Wright, L.A., USA
"Everything went perfectly. like a fairytale.
We will plan all our future visits with you..."
S. Zielinsky, CA, USA
"Wonderful..A grand and adventurous
safari.I will recommend you to everyone! Thanks a million"
D. Ashby, CA, USA
"Thank you so much for an experience
I will remember always. Everything was wonderful! I'll be back.."
Bill Peer- Long Beach USA
here to read more testimonials from our list of satisfied clients
Facts > Kenya
> Visa Info >Travel
Basics > Kenya Wildlife
> History, Culture & Population
> National Parks >
Kenya Mountain Climbing > Birdlife
> Fishing > Golf
VISA /PASSPORT INFORMATION
Kenya visas can be obtained from all
its mission/embassies abroad and at its points of entry.
KENYA VISA FEES.
- Single Entry Visa - USD 50
- Multiple Entry Visa - USD 100
- Transit Visa - USD 20
- Referral Visa - USD 10
COUNTRIES ON REFERRAL VISA.
Applications from nationals of the following countries
will be referred to Nairobi for approval:
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran,
Iraq, Lebanon, Cameroon, Libya, Mali, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan,
Senegal, Somalia, Stateless persons, Sudan, Tajikistan and North
- Immunization against yellow Fever and Cholera
- Anti-Malaria prevention medications are recommended
for those visiting tropical regions.
IMPORT OF PETS
1. License for pets required.
2. A request letter providing the importer's name and address.
3. The pet's name.
4. Current Health Certificate from the Veterinary Doctor.
5. The Fee is $50.00 payable in Money Order to Kenya Embassy.
6. A return self-addressed envelope, prepaid Priority Mail, Express
Mail, FedEx, UPS, Airborne Express, or DHL.